Sunday, September 16, 2007

Saturday 15th September

A brief visit this afternoon between 2pm and 3.15pm, very warm so not much bird activity. Amazingly I didn't see any butterflies at all but plenty of Migrant Hawker around, good numbers of Common darter and a few worn Black Tailed Skimmer. I had good views of Migrant Hawker oviposting in the ditch near the divers car park.

Later in the day I saw Holly Blue, Speckled Wood, Green Veined White and a few White sp around Birling Church.

MIGRANT HAWKER IN FLIGHT


BLACK HEADED GULLS ON ROUND POND


OLD MAN'S BEARD

2 Comments:

At 11:52 am, Blogger Tony Morris said...

Great picture of the Migrant Hawker in flight. What kit were you using?

 
At 9:49 am, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Nice shot. I wish my own in-flight pics were that good, but my old Sony DSC 1.3 mega pixels is no match, probably.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home